Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blogs I'm following

As promised my nieces' blog is www.nikigirl613.blogspot.com. She has a 5 year old with Autism so the blog is both educational and amusing.
Also I follow my friend's blog www.thepolkadotpixie.blogspot.com. She carves dolls and doll heads from clay. Very into arts and crafts and antiques. A very interesting blog. She of course is more experienced at this than me.
I just finished reading Sundays at Tiffanys by James Patterson. Before that I read Sooner or Later by Debbie Macomber. Both very interesting; but different. Will begin reading Return to Sullivan's Island by Dorothea Benton Frank. The title of course caught my eye for two reasons, one Sullivan and the other we have a spot on Lake Powell Owen calls Sullivan's Island. Once I read the jacket, I was hooked. The story takes place on the east coast and involves ghosts! Will keep you alert.
My sister is also beginning a blog soon. It will involve weight issues, etc. I can't wait to share that with you as it should be quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment